Take the step - you’ll be glad you did
Held in Utah County, Utah
What people are saying
- 5 hr class
- AR rifle, magazines, and chest rig provided.
- No experience needed.
- Small class size for personal attention.
You will learn:
- Function and safety
- Proper handling techniques
- How to change and retain magazines
- Sight alignment and target acquisition
- Target engagement
- Clearing drills
- Understand defensive anatomy and physiology
- Verbal communication and work with your team
- Moving as a coordinated team
- Students provide own ammo, eye and ear protection.
- Concealed carry permit or pass background check required.
- Certified instructor w over 1800 combined hrs of range time.
- Advanced training courses are offered after you take basic class.